28 September 2011 | Australian Immigration Questions, FAQ, Why use a registered migration lawyer? | The Migration Place
What can The Migration Place do for me?
- Advise on your visa eligibility
- Prepare documentation for the Department of Immigration
- Assist preparing your supporting documents
- Organise translations and certify documents
- Monitor your case right through to the grant of your visa
- Help with any bridging visas that may be required
- Assist you to understand Australian laws
Discover more answers to your Australian Immigration Questions here!