2015 Global Mobility, Immigration and Logistics
- Zeke Bentley, our Principal, with Tim Costello, the CEO of World Vision for some 12 years before moving to the new role of chief advocate for World Vision.
- Newly engaged to your Australian partner? We can help!
- We can help with Carer Visas!
- Bringing your family to Australia
- Have you been affected by a Migration Decision?
Award: Most Innovative Migration Firm
We at The Migration Place are proud to accept the award from AI in recognition of our innovative approach we take with migration efforts. It is our sole focus to stay ahead of the curve in order to provide all of our clients with the most up to date processes saving you time, money and headache.
Expert from AI Global Media on the Award:
“After a long and in-depth research process, it is my great pleasure to inform you that The Migration Place has been named in our 2015 Global Mobility, Immigration and Logistics Awards as: Most Innovative Migration Firm – Australia
As those familiar with our awards will know, identifying and naming our winners is not something we take lightly.
This decision, as with every single one of our awards, has been reached only after a rigorous research and judging process that has seen our dedicated and experienced in-house team investigate in great detail, all nominations, all supplied third-party information, your sector, the global business landscape and, of course, your business itself and the great work you have done over the past 12 months.
The 2015 Global Mobility, Immigration and Logistics program is focused firmly on the industry leaders who have performed at a consistently high level and delivered, on a daily basis, truly exceptional results over the past year.”
- Finance Monthly – Law Awards 2017: Migration Law Firm of the Year – Australia
- Lawyer Monthly Legal Awards 2016: Migration Lawyer of the Year
- AI M&A Award 2015: Most Innovative Migration Firm Australia
If you would like any more information on our innovative immigration efforts or how we can help you with your migration please do not hesitate to give us a call at: +61 7 3229 4025 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org