Apply for Australian Citizenship while it’s still easy!
Are you thinking about becoming an Australian Citizen? Apply for Australian Citizenship now while it’s still easy and before the rules become more strict!
There are currently proposed changes before Parliament to amend the eligibility requirements for gaining Australian Citizenship, which may impact on how quickly you can enjoy all the benefits of being an Australian Citizen.
What are the proposed changes?
The proposed changes to Australian Citizenship requirements include:
- Increasing the residence requirement from 1 year to 4 years.
- Sitting for an English test to demonstrate English language abilities.
- Strengthening the existing Australian Citizenship test by including new test questions.
- Requirement to demonstrate integration into the Australian community.
- Strengthening the Australian Values Statements and the pledge to refer to allegiance to Australia.
When should I apply?
The new requirements are proposed to come into effect on 1 July 2018, subject to the passage of the legislation.
If you lodge a valid application before 1 July 2018, your Australian Citizenship application will be assessed under the current EASIER requirements!
For more information or to apply now, contact us TODAY on 61 7 3229 4025 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.