Personal Injury Lawyers Brisbane
- Zeke Bentley, our Principal, with Tim Costello, the CEO of World Vision for some 12 years before moving to the new role of chief advocate for World Vision.
- Newly engaged to your Australian partner? We can help!
- We can help with Carer Visas!
- Bringing your family to Australia
- Have you been affected by a Migration Decision?
Personal Injury Law
If you are injured whilst in Australia on a temporary basis (e.g. in a car accident or workplace accident), then your ability to receive compensation is entirely contingent on your ability to demonstrate you could have secured the ability to work in Australia until retirement.
Our Principal, Zeke Bentley, has conducted injury matters since 1996 and provides expert evidence to personal injury Firms to help their clients satisfy the insurer and the Courts, that the victim would have been eligible for residency.
We can advise you on whether you have a good injury claim and ensure you seek full compensation.
This can ensure the largest component of the claim (economic loss) is secured.
Our Principal, Zeke Bentley, has run dozens of personal injury trials for both insurance companies and injured persons, so we know precisely what is needed.
For all matters concerning personal injury law, please call Irish Bentley Lawyers today on (07) 3229 4060 or visit our contact page.