Property & Conveyancing Lawyers Brisbane
Act quickly if you want an Australian partner visa!
The rules (and fees) change on 1 July 2017.
In love with an Australian?
You need to know about the 1 July changes!
If your current visa is about to expire, then you need to apply NOW!
- The new 457 work visa rules
- Even more reason to have a working holiday in Australia!
- A new parent visa has been unveiled
Property and Conveyancing
Our property law division has received Awards and is experienced in helping new Australians to invest in Australian property with:
- Securing FIRB (Foreign Investment Review Board) Approval for property purchase.
- Asset protecting that investment.
- Referring you to a broker who is experienced in securing finance for “new” Australians who have not yet established an Australian credit rating.
- Advising on Capital Gains Tax, Stamp Duty and development opportunities.
- Ensuring the way you purchase, helps your visa application.
Many of our migration Clients want to buy property here before they gain residency status and we help them to secure FIRB Approval (Foreign Investment Review Board) by confirming the purchaser is eligible for residency and has applied (so approval ought to be granted in anticipation of residency).
We also help our new Australians understand the unique CGT (Capital Gains Tax), stamp duty and first home owner’s grant issues that flow from a property purchase in Australia.
Irish Bentley Lawyers provides an extensive range of property conveyancing services across Queensland, from residential transactions to large commercial development projects to hotel conveyances.
We are able to assist in various matters, including:
- Contract negotiation.
- Drafting contracts.
- Advising on special conditions.
- Property due diligence.
- Stamp duty, Goods and Services Tax (GST), Capital Gains Tax (CGT) and Mortgage duty.
- Advices on loan documents and guarantees.
- Scheme compliance.
- Planning and environmental issues.
- Lease negotiations and advice.
- Construction law.
- Land sub-divisions and development.
- Joint ventures, agreements.
- Property related litigation.
- Buy/Sell Agreements.
Our team of experienced professionals provide timely and commercially relevant conveyancing solutions. Our combined expertise in various areas of law can help you protect your interest and ensure you will receive the highest quality property law services.