Property & Conveyancing Lawyers Brisbane
- Zeke Bentley, our Principal, with Tim Costello, the CEO of World Vision for some 12 years before moving to the new role of chief advocate for World Vision.
- Newly engaged to your Australian partner? We can help!
- We can help with Carer Visas!
- Bringing your family to Australia
- Have you been affected by a Migration Decision?
Property and Conveyancing
Our property law division has received Awards and is experienced in helping new Australians to invest in Australian property with:
- Securing FIRB (Foreign Investment Review Board) Approval for property purchase.
- Asset protecting that investment.
- Referring you to a broker who is experienced in securing finance for “new” Australians who have not yet established an Australian credit rating.
- Advising on Capital Gains Tax, Stamp Duty and development opportunities.
- Ensuring the way you purchase, helps your visa application.
Many of our migration Clients want to buy property here before they gain residency status and we help them to secure FIRB Approval (Foreign Investment Review Board) by confirming the purchaser is eligible for residency and has applied (so approval ought to be granted in anticipation of residency).
We also help our new Australians understand the unique CGT (Capital Gains Tax), stamp duty and first home owner’s grant issues that flow from a property purchase in Australia.
Irish Bentley Lawyers provides an extensive range of property conveyancing services across Queensland, from residential transactions to large commercial development projects to hotel conveyances.
We are able to assist in various matters, including:
- Contract negotiation.
- Drafting contracts.
- Advising on special conditions.
- Property due diligence.
- Stamp duty, Goods and Services Tax (GST), Capital Gains Tax (CGT) and Mortgage duty.
- Advices on loan documents and guarantees.
- Scheme compliance.
- Planning and environmental issues.
- Lease negotiations and advice.
- Construction law.
- Land sub-divisions and development.
- Joint ventures, agreements.
- Property related litigation.
- Buy/Sell Agreements.
Our team of experienced professionals provide timely and commercially relevant conveyancing solutions. Our combined expertise in various areas of law can help you protect your interest and ensure you will receive the highest quality property law services.