Visas For Couples - Migration Place

If you are in a relationship with an Australian citizen or a permanent resident, you may be eligible for a Partner visa.

If your partner is a New Zealand citizen who has been living in Australia, a partner visa may not be an option for you. Instead, you may be eligible for a temporary visa – New Zealand Citizen Family Relationship visa. (Please refer to Other visas)

The different types of Partner visas are known as ‘subclasses’. Each Partner visa subclass has its own set of criteria that must be satisfied in order for the visa to be granted.

Australian Couple Visa Categories

Applying for a Couple Visa

If you are considering applying for a couple visa contact the Migration Place today on (07) 3229 4025. Our lawyers are experienced in handling all stages of couple visa, from finding the right visa for you, obtaining skills assessments, meeting the points test all the way through to obtaining successful visa grants. If your visa application is not properly prepared you could lose your application fee and it could lead to problems if you wish to apply for another visa in the further. Don’t risk your Australian residency with a poorly prepared application, call the Migration Place today.

Get in touch with us

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.