Temporary & Permanent Australian Visas
NEW ZEALAND CITIZEN FAMILY RELATIONSHIP VISA
WE CAN HELP
- A profession
- Research or academia
- The arts.
Key indicators that you could be eligible for this visa include an internationally recognised record of exceptional achievement in the four areas listed above, prominence or fame in your area of excellence or clear indicators that you would be an asset to the Australian community and raise Australia’s profile in your area of talent.
You must be nominated by a peer with a national reputation in Australia in your field of talent. Your nominator may be an eligible person or an organisation, but must also be highly regarded throughout Australia.
Our migration lawyers have previously successfully obtained Distinguished Talent Visas in Australia for talented individuals such as film directors, international sportsmen, musicians and academics. Unlike Australian skilled visas, partner visas, employer sponsored visas or student visas, the grant of a Distinguished Talent visa is discretionary. It is therefore highly recommended that you seek an experienced lawyer to draft your visa application.
Contact one of our migration lawyers or experienced Australian migration agents today!
WE CAN HELP
We note that the migration rules change constantly and the process is getting harder each year so we highlight the need to act quickly and with assistance of a registered and experienced migration lawyer.
Book in for a consultation with our experienced lawyers today!
WE CAN HELP
To be eligible you must:
- be between 18 and 31 years of age.
- Be a genuine visitor who wants to have a holiday in Australia
- Have sufficient funds to support yourself on a working holiday and to buy a ticket home
- have no dependent children with you.
- have “functional” English skills.
- be from one of the following countries: Belgium; France; Japan; Sweden; Canada; Germany; Korea; Taiwan; Denmark; Hong Kong; Malta; United Kingdom; Estonia; Ireland; Netherlands; Bangladesh; Finland; Italy; Norway; Chile; Indonesia; Malaysia; Thailand; Turkey; USA; Argentina; Cyrus, China, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Uruguay
Approximately 107,000 visas are granted each year, and 80% of applications are processed within 6 days of lodgement.
WE CAN HELP
A child means a person under the age of 18, a person between the ages of 18 and 25 who is studying full-time, or a dependent person over 18 who cannot work due to a disability. A child can bring their own children with them when they migrate. Either the sponsoring parent or their partner must be an Australian citizen. An engaged or married child under 18 will not be eligible for a child visa. All Child visas must be in the best interests of the child.
There are three different types of visas available for children:
- Dependent Child Visa (Subclass 445)
This is a temporary visa which allows a child to travel to and from or stay in Australia until their parent’s permanent Partner visa is finalised.In order to get this visa, the child must be sponsored by the same person who sponsored their parent on their partner visa application.If this visa is granted, the child also needs to make a permanent partner visa application before the parents permanent partner visa is decided.
- Child visa (Subclass 101)This permanent visa allows a child to come to Australia to live with their parents. The Child must be outside of Australia to apply, and to be granted the visa.The child must be sponsored by an Australian citizen parent, holder of an Australian permanent resident visa parent or an eligible New Zealand parent.
- Child visa (Subclass 802)This is a permanent visa which allows a child who is in Australia to stay in Australia. The child must be sponsored by an Australian citizen parent, holder of an Australian permanent resident visa parent or an eligible New Zealand parent.
Contact our migration lawyers today!
WE CAN HELP
What our Clients Say
"Hi Gabriella, just a quick note to say thank you very much. I really appreciate all the effort you put into my case. It's a great relief to finally get it all sorted. Yours very gratefully, John C."John C.
"Dearest Gabriella. A very good morning to you. We had our Citizenship Ceremony on Australia day and had a great time. Just wanted to thank you and all for your help. Very much appreciated. Thanks. The Loh Family"The Loh Family
"Good Evening Gabriella, Zeke and Mabruk, I would like to write to formally thank you guys for helping me with the Prospective Marriage Visa, Liberty and I are very grateful for your services, which we found was excellent and extremely professional. I would recommend Irish Bentley and The Migration Place anytime to anyone. I hope to work with you guys again for the permanent visa Thank you for your help and we greatly appreciate it. Brian and Liberty"Brian and Liberty
"Gabriella, We cannot thank you enough for this. You have been absolutely amazing to deal with and so patient. We will absolutely give you a very positive review and will recommend you to anyone that is in need of an immigration lawyer. You have no idea happy this has made Ken and I, now we are able to start our life in Australia stress free. Once again THANK YOU SO MUCH."Julia and Ken
"Corina You’re a doll! Thank you so much for all your help with my 457 Visa, you really made my day/life! 🙂 Your kind assistance is truly and greatly appreciated. Thank you very much, as always 🙂 N. Rikhi"N. Rikhi